Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ultimate Foursome

03March2007. It was a sensation overload. The height of it all, Gary just came in Manila from Cebu. The best foursome since Gary is versatile, two pure tops - Ernz and Paul, and a bottom like me! Gary and I were sucking each other, imagine 69, while both of us were being fucked! I was on my back, legs in the air, and Ernz pumping my ass, Gary sucking me while I sucked him back, and then Paul inserted himself in Gary's ass! I was witnessing the onslaught of a hard fuck, while I was feeling that myself.

5 comments:

  1. stinhi...
    im justin rae frm g4m....
    hope meet u in person....
    her's my contact....
    09217832746
    my YM rex_dizon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooottessttttt and eroticcc updates bert......... i am updating your site if you post a latest and since im away for 2 weeks busy at work then i finally viewed you updated and astonishment pics..... very cool... keep on updating your site bert... im your avid viewer.... aniwi im bedrock my nick..... thenks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. musta na bert......


    roto

    ReplyDelete
  4. roto,

    i am having problems having something to write. if you would notice, feb 14 was good, then it was in march already. and then nothing again the second weekend of march. have to rest!! my body is sort of giving up with work stress!! damn!!! i could not even reply much to the txt messages. oh well..... all in due time i guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just wished there was a photo of how you did that awesome position...1691 (69 position while other guys fuck you) hmmm...

    ReplyDelete