Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too hot a mouth for more ... Luis ...

Mi boca es muy caliente para mas? My usual repertoire is too start with oral sex and then proceed from there. Afterall, it is in oral sex that one can determine if the cock would be hard enough for something more intimate. Believe me, there are those dicks that would not be stiff enough for more than oral sex. But then, that would be another discourse.

I got to chat with Luis. He said he wanted to have sex. I said yes but it was a work day, I was not sure if he would be able to come after work. Luis is white and rosy cheek. He is heavy but attractive in a certain way. He walked along El Rosal till he found my building then he miscalled me. I was looking for my keys and I was surprised the concierge already let him in. We met on the ground floor, on the elevator. He was flushed with walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment