Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1 - Final Count, SIX for SEX

 If my Memory serves me right, Marco made it that afternoon then it was Onyx. It was so cramped, and I took a break after a while leaving them to their devices. Dandy finished himself and said that next time, I should warn him.. duhhh ... I did not invite him to join the orgy. He said he wanted to drop by to get copies of his orgy pics, which I have no problem with. Now, he tells, he needs an advance notice? Well, he would no longer be welcome then for group fun. :)
Tauro was nice to welcome Onyx but I think it was not exactly mutual. But he was nice enough to accommodate Onyx, with the aftermath of Ting telling me how he found Onyx to be so choosy. Anyway, he left after Dandy. I did take note of the comment. Earlier, we joked that Tauro is smitten with Prof. Angel, however.. in the end it was simply Marco and Prof. Angel that are still hugging and making out!







No comments:

Post a Comment