Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Champoy!

Another favorite question I get is if I have any particular body type or preference, any favorites? My usual answer is none and that I care basically is a working cock - a hard dick. My last encounter is basically that - he is tall and definitely a chub, obese most likely and not just overweight.. his was a body of a god, that of the enlightened Budhha.. and I have Karl, short and slim - typical Filipino size, typically a twink.

It was like Champoy - to those readers who does not know, this refers to a defunct tv comedy show, the word referring to a delicacy that is both sweet and sour, a very unique taste, unusual.. sort of describing opposites. So, looking at the two, it was Champoy! And I enjoyed both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment