Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Big Headed Yapz



21 April 2007. It has been awhile due to trying to beat the April 15 tax deadline, not to mention the office accounting reports! Good news, I met the office deadlnes. Bad news, misunderstanding with my lover - but not because of sex or new friends, but because of cigarettes! He though I hid them under lock and drawer to make him stop smoking. Duhhhh!! Then... a text message, if I was avaialable that evening from Yapz. Never met the guy only received an email from him. Hmmmmmmm ... GO! Go! Hey, I am not going to fuck around to get even, I have been fucking around even before I met Ernz, and then I was fucking with him. My regret was that it was better having a threesome with him. Oh well, one does with who is available.

1 comment:

  1. thank the gods and earthly beings, for bringing belt baltazar to us. u r probably a historian or authobigrapher in your past life, or a sloth, just kidding. indeed you have enjoyed earth's bounty, i think but again lets hit the spot. can you share yapz, coz like you i am good and gifted, skilled kaya...is the word. so better spread the thy bounty and text the good news to 09164573560....great job bert or should it be great blow job(s)bert!

    ReplyDelete