Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Surprise Sex from Rob.... and Brian






21 April 2007. Yapz have left after I set him up with a friend. I took my dinner slowly and an ensaymade for dessert. I thought I was done for the evening then Brian texted if he can come by, and if there is anyone with me. I replied that I do not mind if he drops by and come over but I have no one else with me nor can I look for a third party that instantly. Then, Rob, texted that he is in the vicinity and if we can finally meet and have sex!!!! Oh, the Gods must be smiling at me. I texted yes to both. I have known Rob from G4M since January 2007 but our schedule could not meet, he was only a few street corners away. Rob works in a call center so when he is available, I am either sleeping, resting, or working! Rob is a 6 footer, around 150 lbs, 25 year old Cancerian. And when I got him naked, he is hairy! Balbon!(Oh well, I am getting ahead of the story)

8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures but readers would love it more if it has cum shots...I think it would be better...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i agree... yummie... love to see and swallow :-) show us some hot juice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed your blogs. u know y? because these are real pics. real people and real sexperiences!

    share mo naman. sabi nga nila you have to share para bountiful blessings mo ehehehehe.. lalo na si rob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... this thing rock...

    sana makakabalik na ako ng manila... indi naman ata ako bibiguin ni balthezar nito...

    thanks a lot... i like the way you make people happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. would like to see the balbon chest. Makes me hard and precum by just imagining...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana makauwi ako dyan sa pinas para makahanap ng lalaki, pero ayoko ng grupo, kami lang dalawa, can you help me? email me at rollymarcial@yahoo.com...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! nice sexcapades. i want to try too. im be in manila in dec. hope we meet you can text on my roaming globe no. +639173333222

    take care.
    jb

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... im surprised buhay p blog na ito. its nice to know I got featured here. its me, rob! musta n bert? last time kita ntin sa office nyo pa.

    ReplyDelete