Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Egghunting Wilbert



08 April 2007. Managed not to taste meat the past week, but now I guess its ok. And Wilbert texted me that he is in the neigborhood, and if we could finally have sex... and I was really starving!






Wilbert is shorter than me since I stand around 5-8 and he is around 5-3 or 5-4. But I do not mind, for then he could really suck my nipple while fucking me. As evident in the pics, he is a bit chubby and hairy. It was a rare moment that Ernz is not in the pad, but he allowed me to have the sex eyeball provided that Ting would be my security man. It pays to be a little bit cautious on these times thus it is usually a threesome for Ernz would be there.






I do not discriminate for what matters most is a hard working tool. Wilbert seemed shy and defensive, his line "Sorry I do not have a good body." But his tool was already erect and standing as soon as he got naked. That was fine with me, I immediately dove for the hard cock, sucking it with gusto. Wilbert was gasping and commending how good it felt. He reciprocated the affection. He lick my nipple, my weakness, kissing my body, my legs... and HE RIMMED ME!!! My chest was heaving, taking air as much as I can.

7 comments:

  1. This entry Wilbert Egghunting sounds so sexy especially done during Easter Sunday. Tell us more, you dont give details - how young, how does his body look like, was he a good fucker, what does he do in life - kanto boy or call center agent, tall fat slim or short .. cmon more juicy stories and pictures to boot. Thanks - AReader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly it was really exciting and tiltillating, I was hard, he nibbled my nipples, kiss and licked me, and he even rimmed my ass!!!

    Oh yes, he is young, fair, hairy, with meat and all.... his cock was something to suck, being a little bent, angled downwards. He is experienced, telling me also how he had fist fucked an ex lover of his.

    But the ending? That is what holds me back from writing it all, I dont know if it should be written, forgotten, or whatever....

    Why the entry then? Well we still had sex and the blog is afterall my sexual history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm into chubs. especially top chubs and I'm hoping that you can assist me in setting up a meeting with wilbert. Judging from the cock, he's a good fuck. As per your blog, he's a good catch


    my ym is vuduzombi2003
    a big fan of ur blog :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already told wilbert to check my blog and trace you out. so far, you are the second since i also receive a message wherein i just forwarded the request to wilbert.

    dont be shock to be asked for a resume, wilbert asked ernz for one.... and ernz got peeved about it. well, to each his own... people would have his indiosyncracies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly.. i like chubby guys.. i like to meet and know more about Wilbert.. can u assist me to Wibert so we can know each other? if he like me to know more about me. he can add me in y.m... her is my y.m id jorgyporgy_21

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. eyim into chubs as well.. cann you help me out get his number pls.. i would really appreciate it...

    skye here....hook me up with him ym = ukinsoy

    tanx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm, i think i am going to hate you hahahaha just kidding. The gods did indeed listened to you and too much indeed! Hey I would like you if you can please to set me up with this wilbert guy. (Bugaw) No naman kasi you are a good storyteller with pictures to boot. Pwedeng children's classics.hehehe. You can text me 09164573560 or you could get my land line txt me first. Ganun ako kainteresado.....

    ReplyDelete