Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Foursome Daisy Chain....








Oh wow... there have been some unforgettable scenes tonight. The first was a foursome daisy chain, Jam was on the other end of the bed being sucked by Arnold, who was being sucked by Albert, who I was sucking with gusto! I only have a single bed, 36 x 75 if I am not mistaken. Small but makes compression easier, makes the sex easier!

Actually, Jam said he would be dropping by and I do not blame him - we all need some fun after a hectic work week. So with one sure friend, I texted others. Jonas dropped by to say Thanks for the endorsement. I waited for Albert and Arnold, of which the two have gotten acquainted, and of what happened - I dare not ask nor they did tell me much details except that Jam have already came!

Albert was proud of his endowment, selling himself as curved cock. I could only theorize that it had become curve from all the handling it got from seat mates, most likely in a theater. He sat on the right end of the bed, and when I hold his big cock, yes, it was a wonder that such something puny could grow so large. It was curved, fitting right into my hand and mouth.




7 comments:

  1. nice cock,huh!but pretty much hot if soon i will join you,guys!!!im a sex lover too...try me..and lets enjoy!!!!ooohhhhlalalalala!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the big cock of arnold! i want to feel it inside my mouth and my ass! Bro, may i have his contact number? please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy with the curved cock has SUPER NICE hands.... i love it.. can you post pics of his hands? ala lang, i just love guys with those kind of hands :)

    ReplyDelete