Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pedro

09 July 2008. It was a horrible day, office politics is very stressful, it simply drains the life of you. Knowing you are a junior, a newbie, of a lower rank makes you an easy target, helpless - I did not shed a tear but I was all so crumbled inside. I felt so low. Work have been my life, my priority and yet there was no satisfaction. I felt sorry for not writing and enjoying other aspects of my life.

I have just finished my monthly reports and now I have some slack time. Only now did I take time to read and reply to my emails. I felt bad that I might have missed the chance meeting Pedro - he had sent his pictures, he is white and okay. Based on the attached pictures, he is the average guy, nothing spectacular, nothing extraordinary, you plain joe, to talk with, to cuddle, to have sex with.

EXPECT THE WORST or expect nothing. I have always tried to think this way so one would not be disappointed or frustrated - and so it feels better when reality sets in like Pedro! I agreed to meet him in Sambil Mall, at the Efe Ice Cream - I need some comfort food after being dressed down and humiliated by an older senile officer in the office. I did not wait for him, I simply ordered a banana soft, its sort of a banana split but uses soft ice cream in lieu of the regular ice cream. Two ladies then shared the table, I smiled at them since I do not understand what they are saying, I thought it was the polite thing to do. Then came this good looking Spanish guy with salt and pepper hair (think of Richard Gere but slimmer, thinner) and I was smitten! Spanish is already difficult for me, more so that I am distracted by this smiling face of Pedro. Now this is karma - bad day at the office, and my reward is having a new friend like Pedro ... it might be end up a one night stand only, but definitely one that I would relish, smile, and feel good about. I offered my ice cream to him, and he did share it with me .... no scrupples, very open, very friendly... oh yes.. ice cream for now.. later.. i will share every inch of his body, and that manhood of his!

2 comments:

  1. pictures of ur boys.....would be make your blog more exciting...more pictures!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I want to post pics of every encounter, which would remind me of that moment - alas, its not the same as I was in the Philippines that I am able to take photos of every guy that I had sex with....

    But whenever I have something, I will post it.. so I would have something to relive that moment.

    ReplyDelete