Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, June 18, 2012

The last time ....

I do take pictures and my sex mates or friends allow it because they trust me. No recognizable face are meant to be posted. However, if you have slept, sucked, or fucked with them - you might recognize the body or their manhood. I had been busy that at times I am unable to upload and post the pictures. I found this threesome pics I had last October 2011, before I turned 45years old. I checked my blog - I overlooked posting them so uploading them.















 I say its the last time since after that threesome, I lost in touch with both of them. It appears both found a lover and chose to be faithful, in my case, as a friend, I remain here. More than ready to welcome them again in case they are here.



No comments:

Post a Comment