Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Surprise! Surprise!!


 At times, I would just smile when people assume that the group fun or these threesomes / foursomes happen by schedule or regularly. Sometimes it gets to me, sometimes I simply do not think about it. Funny thing is that there would be those who sees the pic and then would ask me if the pictures are true or if I do orgies! Duhhh, my usual line - it happens! I have been blogging for around 7 years or so - what, i had been stealing pictures or digitally creating all these pics? Sometimes I would deliberately say no, which is for me a stupid answer for a stupid question.


But i usually try to grin and bear the irritants in life - after all, life is a cycle - there are the bad and the good. I would like to believe that the universe tries to balance the bad and the good. This day, I had Jhong and then Eli, I was basically tired. But Paulo wants to drop by, so I let him - afterall, he is a friend for around 16 yrs, and surprisingly, the white roses he gave me in 1998 which I had dried and framed - still exist! We already have a long history, longer than our personal relationships...be it love or regrets...


So, although I already had sucked two cocks, met two new one on one - yeah i allowed my friends Jaypee, Paulo, and Andy to visit me - and as proof, its their pics that are posted here. For this group fun, I was simply the photographer, I kept my clothes on!

I do not have a foot fetish ok... I just thought by taking a pic of their legs and feet is enough to document that I had these three guys on my bed that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment