Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Power Fuck ... like no other (1 of 3)







Having internet connection problems.. sorry could only upload 10!  and harder to edit and write... please stand by ... and to the anonymous who likes to bring up my mother and my work to the equation - have a life! But then, i am very grateful for the hatred and / or envy you have that you took time to comment negatively and insidiously, it shows how meaningless your life is. My thinking is that if you have a meaningful life, you would not bother waste time to comment and think about me - but you did take time, you are monitoring me .... and you hate me ... i could only wonder why ... oh well, whatever the reason may be, please keep on.















6 comments:

  1. may video kaba boss bert??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in this blog.... but with XXXXX and Ford - hmmmm i hope the next time they have sex that i would be able to video tape it

      Delete
    2. wat u mean ng XXXXX and Ford boss bert?

      Delete
    3. hope next time video naman e post mo boss bert..

      Delete
  2. bert sino ung bottom pwede ko din kya mkntot siya ang sarap niya nkktigas titi.tnxz bert your the best 09127242377 give u number ko s knya if ever n gusto nya lng tnxz.hope mkjoin n din me minsan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bert sino ung bottom pwede ko din kya mkntot siya ang sarap niya nkktigas titi.tnxz bert your the best 09127242377 give u number ko s knya if ever n gusto nya lng tnxz.hope mkjoin n din me minsan.

    ReplyDelete