Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Angry SEX ... Train fuck!!





What is new with this post? Finally a close up picture of a train fuck! Inigo had never been fucked in my pad but XXXXX had fucked him in his boarding house. XXXXX was not sure if Inigo would allow himself to be bottomed but had intrigued him with a train fuck - thus the experiment finally happened!




It was a tuesday afternoon, and XXXXX was mad as LLLLL from Malibay kept texting him. XXXXX refers LLLLL as the "pokpok ng malibay" (whore of malibay).  That bit of anger expressed itself, XXXXX fucked Inigo with a fury. I simply had to open myself to Inigo who inserted his cock inside me - the fucking motion was provided by XXXXX. He was not only fucking Inigo, he was also fucking me - I felt every thrust and it was chorus of moan between me and Inigo, we were both loving it. When XXXXX takes a break from the fucking, Inigo then fucks me on his own..it was so on stop fucking motion.




The first train fuck - I was on my back and Inigo entered me, he then leaned forward thus he was almost on a dog position for XXXXX to fuck us very furiously.




Then, it was Inigo's turn to be on his back and he was fucked sideways. On this interlude i took pictures and suck on his cock .. Inigo would push my head away as he delays his orgasm.




Then .. as he was on his back.. his hard cock.. yes - take a look on the pictures above, then imagine me - sitting on that hard cock! I sat on that cock facing Inigo.




And when my legs grew tired, i took my ass from that cock and used my mouth - and that is when Inigo was unable to contain his orgasm.. he came.. and CAME....  YUP!! One more satisfied visitor...

PS .... I said thank you to LLLLL for it was his incessant texting that provoke XXXXX, he released his frustration with the fuck thus it was one hell of a good sex. LLLLL was mad for being labeled "pokpok ng malibay", which XXXXX gave since LLLLL posted his number on his PR profile looking for group sex.

now the search is for versatile guys who can fuck my ass and open his own ass to be fucked...

No comments:

Post a Comment