Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yippy Yehey Yong! (Picture set 1 of 3)




The sex happened last 02 December 2014. It was supposed to be a one on one, just me and Yong. But upon meeting him, I know Xxxxx would love to fuck his ass. So I sent a text while having having fun with Yong, primed him up, sucked his cock, licked his balls.. made him horny that he would be ready for my BFF.




Yong sent a message to me at PR. He is from the province and here to review for a board exam. So I know how he must be stressed having to adjust to a different environment and then the expectation of a board exam... ohhh.. and I am a strong believer that all work and no play, makes you dumb! I simply welcome the kid.




Yong is a kid for me since he is in his early 20s.  But as can be seen on the pics (aside from my clutter) he knows how to take it all! Xxxxx fuck him very well, on his back, standing.. and even sitting while lips are lock!





3 comments:

  1. Did you notice how yellow the complexion of that twink is? He obviously has HEPATITIS! Go have yourselves checked my dear. 😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bert... May I ask if i can meet your your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellowish lang hepatitis na agad? Baka chinese sya

    ReplyDelete