Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

the night watchman

Its now more than a year and yet that one night is forever etched on my memory, back then, I was living in El Rosal which was around 45 min - 1 hr walk from my office. I walk to and from the office, and at nights when I go out to buy food, I see him. He must be old with that wriggly face of his. He reminds of Charles Bronson, wragged face and yet, there is that unquestionable masculinity - except that he would qualify to be halfling! He is a short guy but his body is proportionate, still a lot shorter than me since I stand around 5 feet 8 inches, he might even be just 4´11. I was still new and definitely craving for man sex. When I pass by, he would smile or greet and I would greet back - and I simply took it as being friendly. In my head, I wish I would have him inside... yes, I know, I was kinda desperate... and back then, he was the only other guy friendly. So I smile back and simply fantasize, until that night.

That night, I bought a Church chicken promotion of chicken wings. On my way home, he was again there, standing, smiling. I smiled. He said something, I smiled innocently and apologetically - my spanish is not that good, I do not understand much. He seemed more sympathetic, and he looked right and left. Well, he is the night watch man of that garage repair shop, obviously he would be in trouble if he is found to be inviting people in. I flashed and donned that innocent look of mine, my eyes wondering and beseeching, my mind flashing... sex! Let me please suck your cock, and then fuck me senseless!

We ate the chicken. He brought some tissues to clean his hands, and I simply suck my finger as provocatively as I can, and yet innocently that I was just savoring the chicken flavor. He smiled, placed his hands on my knee. I looked at him wide eyed, wondering what is he up to, is this what I was hoping to happen, I had black face, someone unsure, unwanting, hesitant - a victim, when I am the hunter in a sheep´s clothing. He said relax, place my hand on his crotch, the more wide eye I was. I felt the hardness and that as he was not deprived of height, he was well endowed than taller and bigger men! I took my hand instinctively away, looking surprised (easily done!) and innocently unsure of what to happen next. I let him seduced me, I let him take my clothes, and guide my mouth to his cock. I was excited already, I had to take his cock, inch by inch, I should not show eagerness, I should be his conquest and not him as mine. This is the power of positive thinking, I have wanted him, and now he is in my mouth!

His hard throbbing cock was more than enough to satisfy my mouth. But it was not enough for him, he brought me to farther inside the garage, to a side of car. I can smell the grease and oils, it made me more excited, I am going to be fucked by a hard core male. He was talking in spanish, assuring me its ok, telling me that it would be just our secret, that I can take it all in. He have some lotion, paper, and condom! The prick is a predator! He probably have befriended and fucked other guys this way. I am just eager to please.

My pants and briefs were gone. My legs are in the air, spread eagled in a Victory position. He had placed a condom and lube. He was very slow and deliberate in pushing his cock. I know it would get it, it was hard, it was just the size of it! I stared at the ceiling and simly braced myself for it, enjoying every inch that he put it too. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was breathing deeply and slowly, enjoying the slow onslaught, until he had fully put it in! And then started to fuck, move back and forth. Oh wow! Double Wow! He continued fucking me until he came. I was hard but I did not release myself.. will wait till I am on my bed and not on the garage floor.

It was great! I am embarassed to admit it, but it was a bit messy! People think I am that practiced and experience, but still when I have such enormous cocks, I expect them to be messy, and a bit let down when it is not...It was such a big and hard cock from a small guy, that although I have nothing to share or prove that night, it is in my memory forever.. I still think of him, and that somehow, there might be a repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment