Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Orgy!!!! ( Part 1 of 4 )

30 December 2013, Monday. I did receive some text and sigh for those who were not invited on the Christmas orgy - so what solution can I do? Invite the others for a New Year Orgy ... although, I still had to encourage two people not to push through anymore... so here, are the pics of the last orgy for the year... and the star of the night : Ford, he got double penetrated and sucked everyone...

However, in this orgy - I kept my clothes on and  the camera on hand thus I have more than a hundred pictures to share, all to be posted in three installments


























2 comments:

  1. owhhh...
    great new year orgy....
    like

    ReplyDelete
  2. shitt sarap bert hapi new year.please count me in se next orgy.thanks 09127242377

    ReplyDelete