Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Midnight Threesome ... or less



Normally, I do not accept visitors after midnight. I was just about to leave and feed myself, then on PR, Drago sent me a message if he can come over. I had just texted Vin that there was just only me ... two is a good number, informed them that they can both drop by 1230 am, 45 minutes for me to eat and take a quick shower. I have met both of them and had sex in a different group setting. So I set up the time.



Funny thing, Vin wanted to back out thinking that 1230 am is too late since he wants to sleep by 1 am! But GO he did and he arrived late .. 15 minutes late.. it was 1245 am.. I thought and expect it will be just a quick release and good bye ... I did not bother to take off my clothes, my hand was on the camera providing the additonal mouth or hand on the nipple or the genitals. The sweetest thing : they jack off each other, suck each other.. and holding hands while mutually masterbating each other ... oh hum.. hmmmm



Drago came first ..




and then reciprocity.. it was Vin"s turn to cum ...





No comments:

Post a Comment