Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ballerina for a Night



Its now 2 am of Easter Sunday, been staying up sleepless and all and sleeping the day away. I have been updating my blog, posting some and then withdrawn the march postings,I thought it best to finish my January backlog. I have saved some blank postings in January thus this would be posted as of January although, I am reflecting it only this holy week, first week of April 2012.

In my reflection, I cannot help but smile knowing I have forgotten the names and/or nick of those one night stands. This is the reason I do blog, less I forgot those memories. Funny, I would remember him as michael or mark something, I know, senior moment, my Mom would joke about, but then I am 45 years old. I do remember a brief background of his - he teaches, taking a masteral in one of the universities. It was a tuesday and he texted me, quite adamant and all, but sensing nothing sinister or bad, I went along, although I could not understand his necessity at that time. There must be other days, well, he is very busy and for that, we never saw each other again.




Lets just call him Prof Angel, for he brought me to heaven. I have a very stressful job which explains why at times I am not up to sex, and definitely not up to updating my blog. I write a lot of correspondence, that is actually my job, to write letters in behalf of people who need help, which usually are females, mothers actually that would cry in behalf of their "children"! So by the end of the day, I would be emotionally spent up from those tears and hysterics, I would just prefer to lie in bed, than having sex and having that posted here. Well. Prof Angel is heaven sent. I might have forgotten the name he gave or nick he used, but his sex is one of the best that I told on him with my best friend, Paulo, I want to set both of them. Paulo laughed about it, and told me... so for a night, you were a ballerina!

A ballerina? Yes, I guess a ballerina would be best suited to described the sex instead of saying it was sexual calisthenics or gymnast, the movements, the change in sexual position was graceful in a way.

Let me recount that night, I remember eating at Cartimar - yes, am a stress eater. He was texting that it was the best time for him to have some fun. Tom, he would not have work, and then he would be caught up again to the busy rigors of his professional life. He only admitted to being a faculty after we had sex. He went into my pad, and since he was the determined guest that night, I was able to take pics of his cock. Well, hello world, as he is tall, one of the very few taller than me, he is one of the well endowed cocks! Wow! Yes, I relished every suck, every moment my mouth was on his dick. He loved the tongue bath i gave his cock, he was happy and ecstatic, no protest when i took pics. He has no chance to protest, I suck.. take his dick in full, then flash! And before he can object, I would take him fully inside, slowly moving my tongue all over his cock head, making sure his man meat is wet with my saliva.

Now, ok, he is tall, he is endowed, I suck as I usually do. How did I become a "ballerina" for the night? Sucking is only an appetizer, of course, I would have to take him anally! I have to have him inside my ass. I am pleased to put my lips, but it would be more pleasure to sit on it, have that human snake in and out of my ass. But if you are there, amazing as it was, once I sat on his dick, it stayed inside my ass, moving in and out but never really out even when we change from one position to another, it was magical.... sychronized movement from one position that his dick did not get pushed out, it stayed in my ass ... until he came!




A dick that size, the best position is him on his back, and I straddle him, sit on his dick. I would be moving up and down as long as I can carry my weight, then, move my ass in different directions, forward, backward, and then circular... and one movement I do, rock on it, fuck with all my body weight.

He filled me inside so well, I want more. I motioned him to sit up so I can hug him, while he fuck me. Likewise, I moaned as he placed his lips on my tits! I love my nipples getting work, I would worm and wiggle, squirm with delight. Thus, in this seating postion, my energy would wane... just a bit...




That bit of energy loss, my turn to be on my back. From both of us, seated sex, I arched my back till I was the one on the bed, he was straddling me, he was on top, and once we have adjusted to this new position, he drilled my ass, fucking it with all delight like a crazy person, in and out, up and down, I was smiling from sheer delight. My legs were moving, from being in a V position, it was then together over his shoulder, and then moved to sideways, squeezing his manhood.

I was on my side and he was still inside, from here, it was easier to move myself, that my stomach was on the bed my back to him, he was now fucking me from behind, still without leaving my ass empty. We did variations of this position, my legs open, my legs close, my butt further clenching on his cock, he would moan when I do this.




From lying on my stomach, it was easier to go be on my fours, then back to a seated position, but this time, not face to face, with his hands on my chest, my nipples. From seating, we move ourselves off the bed, he was fuck me standing up, with me bent over!.. then back on the bed.. dog style and all..and then lying across my bed. He was no longer able to contain himself.. his sexual groan increasing till he came! Oh yes, wow... I can only wish for one more time with him... I can only hope... in the mean time, remember I can the sex with the pics..

5 comments:

  1. waww...
    i want to join you bert...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel sounds great! I gotta get to Manila!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure dancing with you Bert! Ready for an encore? :) - Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know where to find me, am just here waiting! And smiling from ear to ear, in anticipation of your second coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cumming sounds more fun though :P - Angel

    ReplyDelete