Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

House call





I am sure there are those who would be commenting I am crazy, or that my absence would mean I am sick or was sick. Well, maybe they are right. This, reminds me of an episode earlier, I did not get to write it but it was etched in my mind. My guest was a doctor and after the sex, we end up talking about my medical condition - the genetic diabetes (type 2!) that I have. Well, he did another house call, I guess he wants to test my oral skills again and if my anus is still elastic, this time I accommodated him and another cock at the same time! Yes, as in my earlier post, Elmar, was here, and he stayed till Dr Con, MD arrived.






The first time, the last time, I was not able to take pictures, this time, I did not miss the chance. I asked permission from him and allowed me take pictures of his cock. It is nice to suck on a very hard dick which I plan to sit later. Likewise, what makes him more unforgettable, he is one of the very, very few that brought his own condom - Durex! After sucking on that cock, I placed the condom and sat on it. I gyrated on top of his cock making him moan and groan from pleasure. How I miss my youth, although I am still up to it, could not last long, had to change position, from straddling him, I moved to be on my fours. He fucked me from behind while I suck the cock of Elmar. It was pleasure, blissful to have a cock at both ends. Jonas joined from his cleaning up my pad, I only have two orifice, my mouth and ass are already filled, so I could only jack off, while sucking and being fuck. Three cocks, thrice the pleasure.


What I like about his cock most is that it is very hard, it is like an alkaline battery, it lasts long, enough that I sat on Elmar's dick while his cock inserts himself! Now, I miss Ting, he would have taken pics although Jonas was there, he got transfixed watching us, he jacked off and came for the second time!




No comments:

Post a Comment