Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Afternoon delight... and afternoon delight



16 November 2006. I have been looking forward to this afternoon, Josh would be dropping by. And as Henry have always expressed, there is nothing like a young fresh meat. Dont get me wrong, he is not new, I already have posted a previous cock pic. Am not always out nor lucky to have new fubu but I take my performance seriously so they do keep coming back, and back ... and he is one I love our sexual chemistry.

But surprises of all, Rod was free and would be dropping by too. Rod came earlier and as expected, was able to finish with him by the time Josh came... but he did not leave. So... my twosome with Josh became a threesome.

Does it feel good? See for yourself have such two cocks at both ends... I sat at Rod's cock while gyrating and sucking Josh. The second position was sort of dog fashion me with Rod with Josh underneath me, he was licking my balls while I was sucking his cock. I was in heaven and surprised that Rod came out twice.

4 comments:

  1. kainggit ka naman pre, dalawa-dalawa pa.....wheewwww! sarap ng putahe mo, dalawang sariwang karne! he, he....

    ReplyDelete
  2. naman... i had more in my younger days..... there was a time i was i kneeling and there were four guys standing around me, do i need to elaborate what we were doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude baka naman pwedeng matry minsan ung sexperience na yan before i got married...im just curious lang kung gano kasarap at kung paano...thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there for those person whose quite interestd to had fun with mack me at this number 09183900613 5 7 ft lean type str8t looking... looking for pure top guy ans cute lukn and into rel... here is my pix www.guys4men.com/zaxgarcia

    ReplyDelete