Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thrice Fucked... thrice in heaven

Ernz emailed me. He is a college graduate looking for a job. He had relocated from the province in the hopes of finding a better life for himself and his family. But he has not been fortunate, and is nearing desperation. He said he knows how to massage a little and that he only needs to earn a little just as not to be a burden to his sister, until he could get a job. He hopes he can be a call center agent.

I replied that he should re think and reconsider. It is not easy to provide service and would he make the cut? Does he have the equipment and the will to make it with another guy? The idea of another Bruce is exciting but also daunting, not easy to teach a straight guy to pleasure people like us.

Ernz remind me of MarkB, he also wanted to sideline as a serviceman. We had a pictorial and after getting to know him literally and sexually I decline to post an ad about him, it would be a waste and risky for his future. He came back and asked for a CD of his pictorial and posted his pics by his own. I did not bar or stop him, it was his choice. He was able to find a decent job, and he made a personal request that I delete all his pics. The last I heard, he was still doing fine guiding the younger generation, and he would be forever in my memory - I said I would have a merienda, when actually I met him and we had sex in my pad. So with Ernz, I already have my reservation that he be another serviceman. But I am looking forward to a possible taste test, a practicum exam of his endowment and performance.

I invited him for dinner and we had chinese food. I got to know more about Ernz, it was a long dinner. It was a delight talking to him. It turns out that he had two girl friends, and two lovers. The two ex lovers courted him and being open minded considered the relationship. We talked and explored possible alternatives for him that he need not be a rent boy.

I wanted him in bed and somehow by luck, he agreed to go to my pad. He texted his sister that he would be going home late. In my mind, it would be a quickie, a suck that he cannot refuse with me ending sitting on his cock. I guided him straight to the bedroom, he was quiet but compliant.

I was quivering with excitement. He is shorter than me, very slim, but I already could feel the budding muscles in his arms. He had started going to the gym to bulk up. He allowed me to pull his pants, and there he was lying on my bed just wearing gray underwear. I could not help smiling, happy while massaging into hardness his groin. He was huge... it was a biggie, my mouth would be happy, my ass would be content. Another conquest, a cock trophy, an experience worth remembering and telling. I was having doubts, perhaps he should be a serviceman afterall, PLUs should be given the chance to lick him, to taste him, to simply enjoy his manhood.

I asked up if he would mind if I take some pictures, he was quiet for a while, contemplating, and then with an enigmatic smile, apologized. Oh well, he is a shy. In my mind, I would give him the sucking and the fucking of his life, he would come back for more! And when he did, I know he would be putty in my hands.(The cock pics are that of Ernz taken Tuesday night, the second time we met, he was more comfortable and I was adamant that he being a returnee, no cock pic, no sex! And if you are interested in his number, I suggest you email him instead at ernzreyes@yahoo.com.uk)
*** story to be edited / finished = BLOG STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION***

2 comments:

  1. i know this is kinda off topic, but do you have other pictures of JOSH? parang ang bango kasi ng titi niya at mukhang ang sarap i-suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do... would try to check what other cockpics i can post. but chances are, would be posting them in my yahoogroup... please just check the photo section of Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/binatangpinoy02

    ReplyDelete