Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Friday, November 3, 2006

Anchor Cock


29 October 2006. I would be leaving for Singapore later. So much to do and yet Joseph promised to drop by. It has been a while since he had me or I had him, so I ended up not doing any chores except get a haircut. I have written about bent cocks, crooked ones, they have a very unique feel. Slanted cocks sort of press more to the wall and like. The most common slant is upwards, and once I had one slanting sideways. Joseph is more unique, his is slanting downwards, thus, it sorts of anchors itself when he pushes it inside, pulls it outside.

I know it is quite long and big, I have a simple gauge in ascertaining size, that is if I would gag sucking their cock - that is it, it is officially large. I told Joseph that I have a new policy, no cock pic, no fuck. But still he did not want to do so. He said I would be posting it on the internet, and I simply replied back.. show me, have you seen any posting? I then smiled. I started to hug him, kiss his sides, slowly moving downwards, center. I took his boxers down, and then his briefs. Yes, he usually wear two underwear, and I have gotten used to taking down both of them.

I know he would be scared and anxious, so I placed a pillow on his body. That way, even if he sees the flash, he knows no face would be taken. But then he still does not want any pic, he grabs his crotch, hides his genitals. I would then coax him with kisses, slurping on his balls, he would release. I then took his cock in my mouth,sucking with all my might, putting my heavy body on his lithe, slim body. With one hand, I took pictures - thus, there... quick shots! It was stolen, he was moaning with delight with my warm moist mouth. My tongue was flicking on his slit. He saw the flash and sat up. He then reached out.

I was then scared, I know he did not want any pictures. I thought he wanted to take the camera,destroy it. I immediately put the camera off and placed it in the drawer, I want to safekeep it, even if I have to delete the pics. I looked back at him.... he was just reaching for the lubricant. :)

As before, I would suck him to hardness and then he would no longer be able to contain it, he would sit up, put some lubricant, and put his cock way back home inside me. I smiled, and I took a pillow behind my pelvis. I never had any problem with his size, it was a well practiced size, my moans making it easier for him to penetrate me. I felt so full. He knows how to plough, he would make a very hard onslaught. He would literally grind himself clockwise, and counter clockwise. He makes me feel good. His head bents down and starts to suck my nipple. I moaned more, moaned louder.

Joseph started to fuck me more furiously, his pacing was faster. He was holding my legs up, stretching them as he feels every inch of my ass walls. I was in heaven, I could just spent being fuck, fuck, and fuck again by him. I need no other cock with him. I heard him pant, I heard his heavy breathing... then he shoved it hard, and shuddered. He was spent, and I am more than happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment