Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

After Feel Effect....

A frequently asked question is how do I get my men? From the net, and I just give my best that they do come back like George. I have met George years ago from the chat room and we could no longer remember when we first met, except that he was still slim and not a chub that he is right now.

I dont consider myself a chublover, but a cocklover... well just take a look of my recent sexcapades - they body types varies except that I love all of their cocks. With a chub, the big advantage is that I can rest my head on his stomach while I suck again and again his succulent cock.

And the my new policy works, no cock pic, no fuck. So here goes another cock pic, that of George. It is a cock with an after feel. After feel is what I refer to those huge hard cocks that you feel as if it is still there, that walking is a bit painful or funny even after the fuck. The worst or shoudl I say best, are the ones that totally disables me from walking, such that I simply have to sit it out or lie down for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment