Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The EYE Contact


Last night, 11 October 2006, I crossed upon someone gazing through his eye. WHAM! We walked pass each other but I turned after a few seconds, he had turned likewise. No, must be a fluke, I am practically 40, and 20 lbs overweight, bad hair and all. I took a few steps and turn again, he had likewise done the same and just stood there. So... I have no time to further the game. I walked back to him. And I ask his name, and exchange numbers.

Such eye contact would probably end me up again in bed, my legs in the air, my lips moaning or faking it depending on how endowed the guy is. But as before, such occurences gives me a smile.

Eye contact is simple and yet people find it heard to walk straight and take a look at other people's eyes. Looking back, cruising in streets and malls, its usually the feet and the eyes that are exercised that I did not gain so much weight in my younger years.

So, a question that is usually asked of me.... how do I get my men? With the eyes... even behind glasses.

2 comments:

  1. and that is really a question one should ask you, well, like me, of course.

    i haven't done the 'eye-and-feet' strut before.

    and i know, there's a lot of guys/men that are feeling it, too (now, i am being too optimistic here, hehehe), but i just don't know how.

    maybe some lessons from you on how to take the chance and know when it is the right time to strike?

    ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said, you catch the eyes, walk a few seconds and turn back. if he was looking back... you try to sense who is going back or after...

    ReplyDelete