Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Foursome....



21 Oc tober 2006. Boring, tiring saturday afternoon. The only excitement is the foursome. Yes, I had three visitors, there was Paul, Jonathan, and then Rod. Rod was the one who set the time at 3 pm but he arrive very late. And then he made the comment, "ano ba iyan, matatanda?".

Oh well, basically there was the four of us... and the best part.. i was sucking jonathan who was sucking paul, who was sucking Rod. I was at the bottom, thus looking up it was such a sight. And after that, I left the room. Before that, I was sucking Rod while Jonathan and Paul was doing each other. Rod just left me and went to lie on one part of the bed - does he want to follow him or he does not want me? That is how I started sucking Jonathan, and when Rod felt left out, he stood up and Paul was nice to suck him...... but my mood have been sated so I left.



Soon after, Paul came out, he and Jonathan are finished. I went with Paul. Rod was begging that I finish him off. He is a Joel Torre look alike, proud of his Revo, and a hard dick which I am comfortable inside my ass - but he is acting like an asshole. I decline and went out as promise with Paul.


I returned that Rod was still there, he had been txting me. I came back but my legs was pretty tired and I was pooped out, I was passive. And soon, Rod lose his erection, tried jacking himself to hardness but only ended cumming on his hand... call me bad, but I lose the excitement. So here I am, day is almost over, untouched for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment