Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Service from Straight Guy = Bruce



I have a lot of problems and worries that I am at a lost on how to handle them, so I try to do the things that I can and where I am good at -SEX and SERVICE!!!! Some net friends have been asking if I have a new serviceman, and I have always replied in the negative. Well.... fresh meat was finally delivered yesterday, 15 October 2006!!!

Actually, the referror have his doubts since the guy is not exactly handsome nor ugly. So typical ER, as in construction worker, farmer, waiter, peddler - basically a true blue collar worker. And true enough, he works as a farmer in their province and on off season, he goes to Manila and does whatever work is available - and now, he is willing althought reluctantly to do so. Imagine, we were together for around 3 hours!!! Just to make him feel relax and at home being naked beside another man, relax enough to get hard and touch me sexually!!!

Net friends say I am lucky having to break in guys like him, personally I find it taxing. I have to constantly remind myself of patience and I find it even difficult to have an erection. He gave me a massage, not that good nor really bad. I was relaxed with the massage for the skin touch is always magical but it left me wanting for more. I ask him to be on top of me, he did, and then he froze... and then he moved sideward. "Sorry!!!" he said.

Twice - that happened... he simply froze so sex part was hard. I had to keep the blue film going. I even changed it, have him used to seeing man to man action to that of male group orgy. I have to imprint that male sex happens. Oh dont think I have not tried my lips, I have wet, well trained lips. I enjoyed sucking him to hardness, his cock was not that thick but it was definitely long, the type that would reach deep inside me. I like throat sucking him, he would shudder, and I would feel his hand on my head, his pelvis thrusting, shoving his cock.... but for him to do something for my pleasure.. he losses the hard on..... i could only sigh....



We were simply lying in bed naked, I would touch him. I placed his hand on my chest, and that at least he is adept to touch and fondle. He is separated and have two children. I did not push my luck, I did not have him touch me, nor he did during all that time. He is not handsome, looks older than me, but his face was weather beaten, aged faster by life. He was quiet, unexpressive, and yet I find him appealing. And of course, my weakness, a long cock. He was gifted with the length of his prick.

Yes, I tried getting pictures of him hard and erect, but somehow my mouth's magic dissipates. His hard on goes soft once it leaves the confines of my lips. Well, I tried, so let us say, just enjoy the pictures available. I asked him to jack off, he tried, but he could not exactly get it fully erect. Yes, I told you, it was a frustrating, thus I do not like being the first one. Sex is something I enjoy, but male sex is most difficult to teach to a straight guy - one who would be doing it for the money.

I thought that perhaps I should let it go at that, just let my mouth be the sole recipient. But what if I let him loose and he encounters a client who wants anal? Would he be able to fuck nicely? Well, he knows how to receive a blowjob but fucking an ass? I then remember Henry, he said, do it, for the sake of art. Henry and I were chatting, when I they came in. So back to work, back to the cock, I suck... niblng his nipples, and touching his whole body. So far, I console touching him for his hard muscles, his lean body was a result of hard work and not of lifting weights.

I suck his head, lick his balls. And in an instant, I placed a condom on his cock, and before he can protest or anything, I sat on his cock!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Putangina!!

TANGINAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I only bobbed around thrice, hard to sit on such a cock. I embraced him, prodding him to a sitting position, and then he knows, I want to lie down, to be on my back, my legs in the air. My patience is now paying off. He was inside and he was fucking me, he would fuck slowly and then jerk himself very hard. My eyes would bulge, I felt I might become messy. His cock was long that it reaches deep inside me. Oh yes....

Yes!!! and more yes!!!

I closed my eyes, and felt simply thrust. Eevery inch that goes in and out, he was an animal. And yet I know he was being gentle, unsure how I am taking his onslaught. I was encouraging him, eyes closed in ecstasy. Oh damn......

Then he was moving faster and faster, I was hurting and yet the pain was bliss... it felt good and yet I fear for the different sensation, am not used to such long cocks. And then just like a storm, he was spent. He was quiet. He lay on top of me, breathing heavily, a hard muscled body on top. I hugged him, comfort with his body, skin to skin, and... i want more.

Rugged looks, weathered face, substandard massage - but there is always a blessing, a gift... the fuck was worth it, his hard muscled body thrusting inside me. The prick may not know how to make love to another man, he did not kiss at all... but he knows how to fuck!!! A different experience for me........ perhaps I should try to instruct him again... or let others give him further lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment