Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Nurse J ... curing my depression



27 October 2006. That what you see is how big the "injection" was. It was painful and the therapy time was more than average. I was in pain, but it was like morphine. I was grimacing from the size but I was more than happy feeling it inside me. His body needs some meat, he is not ugly nor would he qualify as handsome but definitely a twink category. One might even doubt he is already 20 yrs old.

I do not remember the first time we met, probably in 2005 I think. Martin chatted with him and invited him over. Jayjay is nice and a very obedient student. It was private tutoring that I relished again and again.

He wanted another session but I would be leaving for vacation so he cut his review and went to my place. Nothing new really, I have been more than acquainted with his equipment. But the more he gets more attuned and takes longer!! This time, he initiated it. He was on top of me, kissing my cheeks, my neck, my chest, and my nipple, making my legs open up in the air! He was as soon girating his hardness, but.. but... I said wait...

I said.. new policy.. no picture, no fuck. And thus, I proceeded to take pictures of the cock I love to suck and fuck with.

1 comment:

  1. hello bert... i found your blogsite through miong... reading your first blog with francis caught my attention and pushed me to bookmark your site. then i proceeded to the very first entry that you had... moving upward, reading every tale that you had. am a closet gay, but lately, for the past 3 years, i slowly get out of my shell land tried to do things that ive longing to do. still, i am hiding this dark secret of mine and still afraid that il be exposed having lived with this for 35 yrs... anyway, i envy you, having read the first few entries. i promise to read all the entries as it gives me the chance to learn a lot and imagine how would it be with fuck friends.. thanks for the blogsite and thanks for sharing what you got... jsut call me danedsante... thanks again...

    ReplyDelete