Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Small but HARD, more satisfying

23 October 2006, a few minutes after midnight!! Weekend is now theoretically over, and it ended without any anal violation on my part.... how frustrating. I was having second thoughts with that saturday foursome! But I know I was reacting with bad personalities, they are still redeemable as they are very able with a help from me, in bed.

Well, I placed my eggs on Zeil and he did txt that he was on his way. I can still get a good fuck, he said he is around 5-6, 148 lbs, dark, long hair, and 26 yo!!! Have talked to him, and he sounds to be very nice and all, I don't want to keep my hopes up but he is a potential bed partner and more.

I woke up arond 3 pm Sunday, being on the net till morning writing and writing whatever comes to my mind. It was then a quick trip to Quiapo to buy some black candles, and of course, I bought them from the most handsome vendor, actually, he is the only handsome looking dude! I will be back... :)

He called, he seemed lost. I went out to the balcony, called him out. And there he was walking, a bit irritated and yet irresistable. He was wearing a blue sleeveless jersey shirt, long denim pants, and rubber shoes. He said he was a bit hot from the weather, so I immediately guided him to the bedroom and turned the air con to full blast. There we sat and talk, then I motioned him to lie down, to cuddle by my side. He obliged, taking his shoes off, and his pants... he was simply in his white printed boxer shorts. We cuddled, my hands touching his arms, his stomach, his chest, avoiding the southern region. My legs rubbing to his hairless dark legs, accidentally bumping his balls. I know, I was teasing him to hardness, I know he is loving it... he was quiet but he was moving his legs apart, opening them wide.

On cue, my hand caressed his body lower, till my hand bump into a hard head. Success!!! He is hard and would be putty in my hands, but.... with his legs apart, I was on my fours, I used my tongue instead. I licked whatever flesh I can see without fulling his boxers down, I could see and feel the boner getting harder, twichting itself. His eyes but his mouth was moaning with lust. He moved his jersey higher, exposing his nipples, from his legs, I moved upward, my tongue continually giving him butterfly kisses, my tongue trailing on his smooth body to the his erect nipples. He moaned deeper and more appreciative when I nibbled his nips, and moving from left to right, and back.

My hand was caressing his hard dick which have achieved full rigidity, it cannot accept any more blood, twas fully erect. From the nipples, i slowly went down, down to his waiting cock. He gasped when I blowed hot air on his hardon. And slowly, carefully, i placed my hand inside his boxers, pulling it down, exposing himself for my eyes to see. I took the head inside my mouth, my tongue flicking the eye, his pre cum flowing. Practiced and well experienced I am, I took him all in, and release. My head bobbing up and down. Unable to control himself, he would fuck my mouth up and down. Oh yes..... I took my time sucking him, licking his balls, he shuddered when I went for his jewels.

He spoke, breaking the moans and gasp he was doing. "Do you have a condom?"

I pointed to the side table. Damn, there was no more. He went to his wallet, and there was one.

Hallelujah!!!

He donned the protection, lubricated himself with lotion. My legs were up in the air. I could take him all in but I was careful, he would be the first fuck for the weekend, my ass have rested from the straight guy, my hole would be tight again. Oh, it still hurt.. and yet when he was in, it felt so good, so fulfilling. He started his humping, pain immediately gone, it was just a hard pecker comming in and out of my ass. It is not average, smaller but definitely hard, just like fucking myself with wood, and it was sheer bliss. I felt closer to heaven with his every thrust. I was smiling and I know his was a better fuck than the other fuck buds that I had.

He continued his onslaught, and I endured every thust he made. I was happy, I was fulfilled. Then, he hold himself back, he was still, he was near. OH NO! I moved, humping my ass on his cock, I want the sensation, the feeling to continue. He was not able to hold, he came, and I felt the cock getting small.... losing the blood.. losing its size.. and PLLOOOOPPP!!! It was out...

I could only smile and wait for the next time... nothing like hardness to the extreme.

2 comments:

  1. Who is this Zeil? Can you give me contact info and more details on this guy? Can I have more pics specially of his face? Titignan ko muna kung type ko sya.

    As usual it's me ManilaByNight. Bert you know my email addy and you can send the details to my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. already asked him to contact you... and showed your comment

    ReplyDelete