Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Makulit din naman..buti na lang Masarap


I already politely declined the midnight fuck. I was tired from Jayjay. I know Jhun have been txting me as early as Tuesday night but we kept on postponing since it was a bit late and all. Oh well, call it civic duty, he was a nice fuck buddy. How did I met him? Jhun was brought by Patrick during one of those orgies, we were four or more. Jhun enjoyed my ass, we exchanged numbers and he kept in touch, and kept fucking me occasionally.

I said I was tired and would most likely not be able to do much, he said he did not mind. So there I was, just lying in bed, and then, he started...

Oh shit, he started by kissing and nibbling my ears, taking his sweet time on my nipples... being a long time fuck buddy, he already knows my weakness. I could not help but moan. I was tired and yet I was in heaven. I opened, a pillow under my pelvis, and we had to take it slow.. his dick was is also a biggie, supersized. More mature, more experience, he was always welcome in my pad, in my bed, in my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Can I try him? He sounds like a gentle dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear anonymous... above is a blog posts of 8 years ago... i do not remember the men above...

      Delete