Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Sex in Singapore

I have embraced myself to have a sexless week, it was a pleasure to have a tour in Singapore but I see no possible action. I was so mistaken!!

I was so afraid, so hesitant.

But I met a guy at Little India, at Serangoon Mall and it was so blissful. He was very hard and nice.

And then Friday night, I had an eyeball at Shogun in Little China. My friend told me that it was a sauna, of which I do not recall any sauna room... but I remember the asian guys there, all fondling each other. I also got fucked thrice that night!!! The first was this big Chub Amerasian Guy who really have a large dick, it was with a lot of lotioning and patience for the condom to fit in. The second is a chinese guy who is slim and have a long medium sized cock, it was nice sucking him but I considered him medium since I did not gag on his cock. The third said he is Malaysian and have a small cock, but his was the hardest of them all. He also suck and nibbled my nipple, thus with him, I came, came, and came again!!! What a night, it was my first, and my last.

2 comments:

  1. gosh, should have arrange a meet up with u in singapore. love yr story and all the cock pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i believe in fate, who knows we might still meet.

    ReplyDelete