Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, November 20, 2006

For a change....

The weekend prove to be too pristine for me. The only bad thing I could think of doing this weekend is reading this hardbound book at powerbooks, and now, only a few chapters and I am finished. Of course, I yearn for a fuck even contemplated to go to Club Bath.. but was more passionate about the book.

Anyway, I got to read a lot on the internet and even took this online poll... the results:

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
85%
Superman
80%
Batman
70%
Catwoman
70%
Supergirl
55%
Wonder Woman
55%
Iron Man
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Hulk
45%
The Flash
40%
Robin
37%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

2 comments:

  1. i am a Green Lantern too!! (95%) and Superman next (90%)...of course you wouldn't care hehehe...just wanna share..

    by the way i LOVE as in REALLY LIKE your collection of guys! my dream too hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... try to email me ... perhaps we can save some poor souls the experience of having expired human milk.... :)

    ReplyDelete