Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Massage and Extra at the same time....




Ed wants a massage and wants a good bodily sensation. He is one straight dude and I know he only drops by to get his rocks off. I know he is sort of treating me nothing more than a comfort gay, a ready alternative when he cannot get his rocks off. But then, do I really care? Hell no, as long as he keeps coming back again and again. When I met him, he had a girfriend who is a salesgirl, she is now a distant past. Then she had a teacher as her new girlfriend and because of his job training, they parted ways. And yet, whatever I may be - fuck bud, comfort gay, parausan, whatever, as long as I have him beside me from time to time. I know he does not touch me, he is very passive, he lies down... whatever, I still find it so blissful on those times I lie beside him. I find it fulfilling to have him inside my mouth and my ass, which is a bit more stressful due to his size. Besides, its unrealistic to expect a straight guy to be more active in male sex. I count my blessings, and his cock is a major blessing.

One of the best massage that I had would be from Joshua but he does not give anything more than a handjob.... so there I was, coming to the rescue? Joshua gave Ed a massage while I gave him head. And the ending, I sat on Ed's cock, bobbing on it up and down, till he shuddered and came!

3 comments:

  1. Bert, please send me naman all pics you posted as I can't view them all cause of Firewall in Saudi. Please send them to me in Jpeg format at sands@yahoo.com

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have likewise posted more pics at http://groups.yahoo.com/grou/binatangpinoy02

    if this site is also not accessible, send me an email so i can reply with the picture attachments

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope to have convo with u soon sir :)

    just text me sir
    09159158250

    ReplyDelete