Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, December 3, 2006

2 in 1 night = 3some!!! (under construction...)



I was looking forward for the night. Marlonrio was a cybersex partner and he said he was now ready to meet tonight - around 7 pm, 2 December 2006!!! Do I have any plans this evening? Noooo... everything re scheduled. One should not pass any opportunity to do so. But I have spent the day with Ernz and he does not want to go home yet, what am I to do? Marlonrio have not had sex with anyone for the past three years, whereas I have spent three nights with Ernz, who have fucked me three times in those nights he slept over! A raring sex machine who seems like the energizer and someone I have to coax and be patient with. But going ahead, just with the post title, it was us three who ended up in bed. And I got the pictures to prove it!!! Sad to say, hard to show pics of all of us. The first pic... cock pics of both cocks I had!!!

A favorite question is how do I get guys to pose for my pics? Its because I develop their trust and that they can see from my blog, I am not really interested in their faces, just their cocks - thus with the assurance that their face would not be posted, they feel comfortable continuing having sex while I click the camera with all the flash. I do show my blog, and they would note, that there are no faces in this blog of mine... and that the only eyes posted are those of mine....

3 comments: