Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No one new .......



The past two weeks have been incredible. Readers and friends may find it cumbersome finding the same cock posted, the same name - Ernz. Are we an item? Yes! Are we selfish? No! Although we have closed our hearts to others, our arms are wide open to embrace and hug other guys. In my case, my legs are still open, and opening them wide as my mind - we have taken pictures of Ernz, inside me.


Ernz have even met someone, and after a slight twinge of jealosy, it was ok. Actually, we are looking forward to threesomes or more. We both agree that sex is sex, and love is love. Lust is not forever, but love is. As long as we both know where the heart is, we know then that open sex is not something to be insecure about. Insecurities would always be there, it is just a matter of controlling it.

I could most likely write a lot of things already about our fucking, how much I love sucking his dick while in lying in bed, with him standing. He is shorter and more slim than me, thus he feels good on top of me. Being shorter, he can easily reach my nipples during our fucking. He knows how much I love my nips being nibbled. Thus, for him, I usually came while his cock is inside me, giving me a very hard fuck. He would at times stop for a while, to delay his coming erection.

4 comments:

  1. hot stories and pics. Your stories and pics the same like my sex experience here with guys. Sometimes easy and sometimes not to deal with the guys taking the pics while having sex. But, most of them I have no problem with them and I have thousand of pics.
    I like to share with u.
    email me, syaiful30@gmail.com
    www.manjam.com/coklat30

    thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this.. will definitely check the site and email you this weekend....

    in between guys of course....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. You mentioned in your other stories you use condoms but your photos says otherwise. Practice safe sex please. Just a comment. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please refer to the Posting Manic Monday with Mico... Morning, Noon, and Night (thrice in a day)

    The pictures were taken as a souvenir, a way to share the experience, no intention to advocate bare back or promote safe sex. I a apolitical, I try to avoid politics and religion for it would be endless debate. I simply try to enjoy life, enjoy sex as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete