Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

height does not matter, HARDNESS DOES!


28 December 2006. I was absent today from work, slept till lunch. I got a cold allergy and the medicine made me woozy and sleepy not to mention Mico's cock was so calming, and I was able to breathe properly. So when I read Ariel's message, my intuition told me to text him and I did.... this is one call I am glad I made! Actually he is not photogenic,I was lukewarm to meeting him since he does not look good in his pics, and if I may be cruel - his wacky smile sorts of border on being a retardate. BUT IN PERSON, oh wow! He is shorter and darker, he was so ooozing with sex appeal. His body is so firm and really V shape. I was afraid he would be annoyed with me since I kept on looking at him again and again.

Another factor that he had for himself - he was super stiff!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice cock..check mine out @ www.picturetrail.com/Hard_Shaft
    &
    www.picturetrail.com/Hard_Shaft2

    ReplyDelete