Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Initiating Lance into a Threesome


Love begets love, and sex begets sex. You cannot receive love if you do not know how to give it, and you cannot have sex if you do not know how to share. Thus, Ernz and I welcomed Lance, a 20 yr old working student, into our pad. He was timid and very shy, uncertain. My pad is small so we immediately wen to the bedroom, with only a single bed but with a TV and VHS. I played immediately a man to man movie that can keep guests focused, oblivious to my hand and mouth.

I took the lead as before, touching him and Ernz, and even guided his hand to Ernz cock. He was like a robot, he complies but no initiative. This was definitely new to him, he was uncertain, unsure on what to do next. Like a baby, I prodded him to take off his shirt, the pants, and his underwear. There he was already hard, but for protocol I sucked Ernz cock first and then moved to Lance. No objections and then I guided him to sucking Ernz nipple - he did it. He was lying sideways so I was still able to kiss his body and suck his cock.

The next moment was crucial, he might resist to taking Ernz's dick in his mouth. I was holding my breath while pushing his head to his cock. He quietly took to sucking Ernz. The oral sex have been done. He had been sucked, and have sucked. Moving now on to the next lesson.

Lance dick is super hard thus taking it into my mouth was well satisfying, but I find his butt sexier, it can be best described as bubble butt! Thus I took a pic of his butt, the ass that would be plowed not just by one but two cocks, and I would have to be first. I have a small dick, I do not deny it, thus for virgins, I am the primer. Once I get in his ass, it would be harder for him to say no to a bigger cock, like Ernz. He had gotten into sucking Ernz' cock, Ernz was moaning with delight. I gave his back butterfly kisses, moving my head to his ass, my hand massaging his butt, buttering him up. I got a condom, I got a lube, so I went in just fine. He stopped for a while when I fucked him. He was compliant. His ass was fine and so delicious.... now to return the favor.

I motioned Lance to sit up, took a condom and placed it on his hardness. I placed a pillow under my lower back for easier access, and then guided him inside. I was primed up, it did not hurt much. Lance shuddered for a while and a quick study, he started his fucking my ass. However, this was only for a while. Ernz took a condom and placed sufficient lubricant. It would be a sandwich fuck!

"Oohhhhhh". The quiet Lance was unable to maintain his silence, he was hurting but accepting. I felt every shove, every fuck Ernz made, also moved Lance inside me. My hands were holding on to Lance and Ernz body. Lance was not able to hold on, I felt his shudder, he came, with his cock slowly wilting inside me, I hugged him tightly with my hands, so as not to dislodge him. Ernz saw my eyes, and took that as his cue, he fucked harder, we were both moaning with delight, trying to catch up. And then he came!. Me, I reserved myself. The morning is not yet over.

Am a bottom, Ernz rested for a while. In the meantime, Lance watched the man to man film, and I got to find out his weakness, his nipples! He was hard soon enough and moaning, holding my body tigthly as i sucked his nipples, flicking it with my tongue. Soon, I again got my fucking. I was on my fours, Ernz was fucking me dogstyle, while I sucked Lance who was reclining on the bed. It was pure blissful sucking and fucking, a threesome that I like and enjoy most. Sadly, it ended with all of us coming again.

10 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for quite sometime now. I am quite intrigued by your courage of posting these pics and sharing your sex story with the group. I wonder what would our story be like if a join you for a threesome. Hehehehehehe.

    I will look forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me jack by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear jack,

    definitely our story would be different for it appears you got interested through the blog. you would represent the readers who took the distance to experience what he reads about. i would like to think of you as someone who started out in the dark, from the closet, taking courage to experience what he likes, of curiosity finally overcoming fear, giving you strength to realize what you most probably fantasize about.

    fair enough? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bert,

    enjoyed reading ur blog. d ko na napadala ung pic sa email mo. just keeping in touch.

    rod 09177936965
    fr paranaque

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bert,

    Can I call you Bert?

    I am actually not in the closet, but not out also (I mean to the rest of the world). But I do have experiences already with this escapades that you have written. But still, I am still wondering what would it be like if I am the subject of your story, and of course with another guy or two around. Hehehehehe.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bert,

    I came to see your blog while browsing the messages on a very popular yahoo group where I am a member. I find your experiences and the stories really great, couldn't stop myself from jacking off twice afterwards.

    Is there a chance to have myself part of your "sex story"?

    DCDUDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. DC Dude,

    you can email me in private so we can set something up.... I dont mind. Like I said, sex begets sex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...very hot & steamy!!!! wish i could join sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi am 46 years old... but still hot in bed... i love to suck cocks but want to be fucked too by guys who know how to fill my hot ass with steaming rod... how i wish i can jin you too in your escapades especially with your Ernz

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best story so far! cant wait for more.

    ReplyDelete