Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

An instant Threesome...... and a third guy!!!



I have said and do believe that when things are so planned, it does not push thru! Its now the last day, just trying to rest after Christmas and postponing two guys just to be able to watch Zsah Zsah Zaturnahhh.....

Another text that he would be dropping by, I replied I do not mind. Then another long time net friend, finally visited me in the flesh. So there, in short two one on one became an instant threesome! What was the best? Imagine having two cocks at both ends!

And that night, I finally did it with Dude which I have postponed for a while. What I like most about Dude? He fucked and came twice, and tried for a third time... but he came for the third time jacking off... he was almost a record....

2 comments:

  1. The Cock at the Rear End

    Bert and I have been net friends since July this year. Although our agencies are somewhat interrelated, our paths never crossed whenever I have projects with his agency. Not until after Christmas Day.

    It had been a harrased and hectic week prior and during Christmas. Sex has been scarce. The pressure has been too much I need a very good FUCK. Sex! - all cells of my body have been screaming. And who comes to the rescue - BERT!

    At the appointed time, I went to Bert's place. I thought there was just Bert and me. To my surprise, he was with another man! Ah, the sex god must be hearing my prayers! A sex drought and there it was - a three-some! Great. So there we were kissing, licking, sucking each other. With me finally getting to fuck Bert's lovely ass. I had a great time drilling his hole while the other guy watched and jacked-off.

    It was one memorable Christmas gift. And a promise of many more cums to come!

    TCRE
    (The Cock at the Rear End)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 09164573560 i want you

    ReplyDelete