Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sex before Lunch!




24 April 2011 (Sunday). Enan got excited at my profile pic picture in PR, then saw my blog postings. He contacted the friendly me and like the 24 hours 7 days a week open convenience store, I welcomed him with open legs. Oooops, I said, I do other people wishing to drop over likewise, he could join us that 7 pm for some group sex. Why not? Well, he has to attend a birthday party of his godchild! So, he requested if he can arrived before lunch ... no problem, but it would just be me and him. And that is how I ended up with sex before lunch, here in the city, while the rest of the citizens are out of town, most likely enjoying themselves on the beaches, minus well act like a bitch in heat, which is what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment