Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blogging Bogskie...


15 January 2007. It has been a monogamous weekend. Have not had sex with anyone else except Ernz. The planned group sex yesterday did not push through, afterall business before pleasure. It being a blue monday, I had to report to work even with only 3 hours of sleep and then off to Makro Marketing. Thus, I am sort of pooped out. But blue monday it may be, Bogskie was tireless in texting Ernz. Ernz showed me his text "Chupang chupa na ako" (roughly translated - i want to suck cock!) I know I would not be able to handle two fucking session for Ernz, I might even fall asleep sucking his dick. So I ask Ernz to give in and allow Bogskie to come over - GOOD DECISION!!!

Bogskie is only 24 years, definitely a chub, undoubtedly hirsute or balbon, but clean, odorless, tasteless. He was so horny that he took a cab all the way to my place. So we went immediately to my bedroom, started some rapport watching a Disney channel, before switching to a man to man video. There my eyes started closing from exhaustion. I opened my eyes with Ernz and Bogskie looking at me, questioning how could I fall asleep. Eyes half open, Bogskie asked me "ok lang ba?". Damn the guy is holding back, waiting for my permission!! He is so sweet. I reached for his hand and put it over Ernz crotch. I leaned over and opened Ernz trousers, dished out his hard erect cock and placed Bogskie's palm over it. They got the message, I do not mind. Bogskie was not shy, he leaned over and started to suck on Ernz's standing cock.

I want a cock myself and started to feel up Bogskie. I was surpised to find a cock even larger than Ernz!! Now I feel revived. I think I would be turning into a chub lover!!!To cut it short, Bogskie continued to suck Ernz, and I started to suck on him. I also started to take pictures, my camera is out in a flash.

He said he is versatile but prefers being bottom. Hmmmmm.. with a higher level, more different... considering my fatigue. I continued to suck on his cock even when Ernz entered his ass!! He was hurt, feeling and moaning with pain. Ernz was quiet for a while waiting for him to get accustomed to his manhood. I made mymouth tighter and more wetter that he would not back out. It was a while before Bogskie stopped complaining but he did feel the ecstasy, he was then in heaven, his was moans of happiness. Ernz continued fucking him, while I continued sucking his cock. This was new for us... I like Bogskie, I like his moans, his gasps of breath, with every fuck and suck he received. Ernz took his time fucking, and I enjoyed sacking and jacking his big hard cock. And the inevitable climax came!

I like Bogskie, he was confident that his identity is secure and sohorny that he did not mind me taking pictures. And this sex, this higher level is best depicted by the initial picture - he is fucked and he is being sucked! But before anyone do comment that he took a small cock, pleazzeeee - Ernz is endowed but Bogksie is just a big guy that his cock look small. Their body size is so constrasting that in one pic, it seemed that Bogskie's dick is half the width of Ernz leg. Oh well, I hope to have more of him - trusting in terms of picture taking and horny for such an adventure.

7 comments:

  1. ang saya ng blog mo! suggestion lang din... para mas nakaka engganyo.... lagyan mo narin ng videos kada post. :P

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogskie was very cooperative, he knows I tried a video of the fucking since his moans of pleasure was very arousing. However my gadget does not do well with dim light.

    Although we endeavor to share whatever we can, particularly for those who cannot - available technology is not applicable.

    But as previously mentioned.. a video is a dream of ours, thus the suck video was just for starters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bert,

    Ang ganda naman ng pic ni Ernz fucking Bogskie............Nakakalibog.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bert,

    I'm really into chub and hairy guys... can you please share Bogskie's number?

    BR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,
    where are the cum pics?
    you shouldn't neglect them!
    they'll make this blog hotter!!!
    heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bert. Hot blog! Posible kaya na maging occasional photographer mo ako sa mga susunod na sex sessions mo? Seryoso po ako. Para makatutok ka nang husto sa mga pagpapaligaya mo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello bert.. nice pics...

    Sana ako yung nasa position ni Bogskie... sandwitch. hehehehe

    mwah

    ReplyDelete