Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, January 1, 2007

LICKING LINUS ..... 2007 year starter


Linus feels he is not endowed as the others I have tasted, but I assure him, and with full honesty, and lustful sincerity ... his penis is at least an equal because of its hardness. His cock was so hard, hardness that you can hit it with a softfrink can. And he has the staying power to maintain his hardness that I was able to suck it for a long long time, even with lights on, and with the halogen light!!
If I would based 2007 based on our afternoon sex, I cannot wait for the rest of the year. Imagine, he allowed a video of me sucking his dick! Oh yes... and Martin came just in time to take our pics and video - of course, I asked Martin to leave the room to finish our fucking session.
I have uploaded the video of our my licking linus on the first day of the year. Please check the file section of binatangpinoy02 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/binatangpinoy02

9 comments:

  1. hi bert...its cool to read your blog and see all the pics of the cocks u have tasted........i wish i have that number...lol.....

    that is the prize of not coming out in the open.....

    ...and for the video, i suggest you post it in the file section of your group binatangpinoy2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could upload it in rapidshare and just post the link in this blog
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. or u can put it on www.xtube.com,

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes....

    consider it done..

    will inform the people about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bert...........had seen the vid clips in the file section.....hope u post more of that in ur future encounters.....hot........

    ReplyDelete
  6. the effort of putting a mask to hide your identity while fondling a rock-hard, well-erected penis...hmmm...very kinky...
    except for the pesky sound of cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi bert

    don't worry bert.
    i love the meows..
    i am a cat tooo..rememeber he he he. so anonymous na lang ako hah. i forgot to kiss you nung sumakay ako ng jeep..naalala ko lang.

    ang kupad ng internet..wahh
    i'm gonna give you something..see yah. no not three hours probably four..basta suprise..hindi ito nakakapagpatayo eh.

    o gusto mo 6 hours serious talk.
    ang kulit. sencia na. tag libog eh.
    di ako inantok sa ofis ngayon. masaya sa lahat lahat.

    pero kahapon monday laspag talaga ako. wag mo sasabihin pero halos tulog ako. pero may naglibre sa akin ng lunch at dinner. at yung isang expat binigyan ako ng kangaroo.coolness. ako lang binigyan all the way from austrailia. priceless.

    ngek. comments ba mga to. ang kupad kasi email ko eh. laging error.
    at saka nasa rental ako.

    PS: have a great friday 2m.

    ReplyDelete
  8. for you guys, i was suppose to have another shot at video making - this would have been last night, 03 January, brian and another friend was suppose to visit me. Brian wants to have a video just like Linus, and he is willing to go beyong suck, which I have no objection since I enjoy sucking and fucking with his cock. Unfortunately, I lost my celphone last night in the tax coming from Makro Buendia. so, being incommunicado.. the second video for the year did not push true.. and i was "virginal" last night, and most probably tonight also.

    and to anonymous dave.. email me your number so i can give you my new sim number

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bert!

    How are you able to get to know these guys and "seduce" them? :) Tips naman o... I see a number of men around. How I wish I could get into their pants, but I do not know how to make the move.

    ReplyDelete