Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dick hard David on a Tuesday!!


Wow... am surprised, with going back to reality - WORK, i thought I would now lack in dick to lick. Boy!! Was I wrong!!

I got to know David from an email exchange in gmail. He saw my blog and declined to meet me because I was 40 years old, he viewed me as old, ancient. And YES, I felt bad but then guys and cocks still went my way... and I got not only to suck and fuck with them, I got their pictures for my blog. This blog that he enjoyed very much. Soon, he was writing how sory he was and wanted to fuck my ass. Well, he did txt me and I agreed. He was then at Ayala Avenue, and txting what I plan to do to his cock, made him hard and stop walking on the road. He had to sit out his hard on at the corner.

3 comments:

  1. Nice dick.... perfect for the ass.

    thanks bert for featuring these guys.

    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not disagree... david's cock was very nice and we had it going really for a long while... thus the next night was really anticlimactic.

    Lucky would be his boyfriend....

    ReplyDelete