Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Threesome .. without me...


11 January 2007. The suck video of me and Linus was ok except for the irritating kittens, I could not disagree. The kittens were my christmas gift from paul a very good friend of mine. The last time he was here, it was a foursome with Jake and that other guy. Now, the new friend now is a 21 yr old JV, still a student, just experimenting. It should have been a foursome, but since the kitten was crying I have to take them out, and I got left out!!! Anyway, Paul obliged me with some photos... although I wish it was his endowment shown in full....

Being the host, I have to make the new friend comfortable thus I was at his side. Paul and Ernz are no strangers so they would not be slighted or be jealous of my attention to JV. The TV is showing a foursome, that ended with two guys fucking two others. I was hugging and touching JV, assuring him with my touch. He obliged by opening his fly, and then volunteered to take off his pants and brief. His cock was still soft, well, he told me earlier that it was his first time for such an "orgy". I said "relax" andy my wet lips took him in. He was hard in an instant. I guided his hand to Ernz cock which was already hard in anticipation of the sex. Paul then took that as a cue and took off everything!!!

It might have been JV's first time but he was not shy, no need for prodding, he went on his fours and suck Ernz' cock. How could a decent male lover refuse a big and hard cock as of Ernz. Sad to say, Paul asked if I can bring the kitten out for their noise was very distracting... duhhhh, I ended out trying to pacify the kitten while they finish their sex!!

Ernz told me that everything went fine. Paul and him took turns fucking JV who enjoyed it and came on his belly while a cock was moving in and out of his ass. They were afraid that JV might object as they fuck him alternately. Ernz said he was hugging JV, who was perspiring while Paul was fucking him very hardly. It ended with all of their cocks being relieved.

Next time.. I would be there... Care to join us on Sunday afternoon? Paul said he would try to drop by, for we would bring our pets to the vet.

8 comments:

  1. would love to join you... im top versa 7 inch thick... 5'6 med fair, slim/slender... with decent job... just a horny guy wanted to try 3some... just email me at manilaboi23@yahoo.com want to try you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bert,

    Awesome pic........Judging from the pic of Paul I can say that I like his body...I like meaty dudes.....I wish I could meet him and probably, hmmmm......

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was just signed up with binatang pinoy... saw the link to this blog

    your blog is hot.

    hope we can keep in touch email me at joehotmale777@yahoo.com

    meet you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. its me walter and this is my new number 09062835565. like and love to join three or even foursome next time.. im just a text away dude. anyway, I expect that you will enjoy my cock the next time we have sex again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. last ... my ym id nga pala jason_walter30 hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. to all,

    I enjoyed your comments and my apologies that i have not yet emailed you guys personally or sent a text to any of the mobile phones given.

    to walter - i know you would understand, i really need to lcean my pad which is something i end up postponng. more so that i have something to update my blog - blogging bogskie....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bert,

    May I have Paul's email addy if possible? I think I have an eye for him......

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey bert, great pics. its really stimulating. hope to more cock stiffening pics, videos would even be more great. we r a male couple looking for a 3rd person to join us, a versa guy would be great, no size preference, we just particular wid the hygiene. just text us 09064932466. Bert, can i get ur mobile #. tnxs

    ReplyDelete