Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Patience with Fred .....


10 January 2007. True to my expectation, the dryspell is over!! Ernz is back, and my hole is happier than ever. New friends would most probably face a threesome, me, him, and ernz. And I received a text from Fred - the one I was suppose to meet last week! The sex eyeball finally came to happen. Now, Fred came wearing office pants and cotton linen barong, straight from work, he is undoubtedly a professional, a white collar person, thus he declined for any pics... duhh... anyway at least I would just post some unreleased pics of Ernz.
Fred said that he had sex with someone around two (2) years ago, and the last time he jacked off would be around three (3) weeks ago - due to busy schedule. Fred was initially uptight, talkative. Uptight that he declined to take any of his clothes off, but talkative, he talked alot. So I kept my mouth shut. Initially he did not want to suck Ernz, but he ask "if i suck Ernz, would you suck me?"
"Of course!" that was my plan all along.
Imagine Ernz on the receiving end, being sucked by Fred, while I suck Fred's cock! Hot to look at!.

No comments:

Post a Comment