Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, January 29, 2007

A three way suck....


24 January 2007. Back to work, back to reality, thus the sexual adventures become less than it was during the holidays. But at least I have established new friends, and they are most welcome. Thus, Brian and Kiko both came back......

Its not my first time with either of them, but the first time for all of us. I got fucked by Brian and then by Kiko, both times good.. and the total bout the best threesome, both are so uninhibited. I felt so sexually gratified and exhausted, we took turns sucking, not only I would get to suck three cocks, I would at times feel my nipples being suck while my cock was being suck.. or both of them sucking both of my nipples!

Kiko fucked me last, and it was so different. Just like my first time with him, I was sucking another cock while he was fucking me. There is nothing like having two cocks at both ends. I think I was delirious with the sensation, lost to the sensuality of both of them.

2 comments: