Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Jan 3 - I lost a big part of me.....



03 January 2007. I was looking forward to a threesome, one of the them have expressed "jealousy" for when he first came, there was only pictures taken and not a video. I said to him, the next time there would be one. It would be the first visit of the second person. I was realy looking forward to it, but business before pleasure. So I rushed to do my marketing for a small convinience store that I manage, and in my rush, I lost my celphone inside the taxi I took on my way to the store from Makro Buendia!!!

So there, I lost my cell and the promise of the night did not push thru! I was on the edge of being catatonic. It was an obsolete phone, Nokia 3200, and I got it three years ago, December 2003. It was the free unit of a plan I took then, so there is no monetary value really, it was obsolete!. But, it contain pictures - like of the guy I shared a tricycle coming from Tagaytay, who later fucked my mouth, and of friends. The cell even has the recording of the last encounter of me and my family last year. And worst, it has the numbers of contacts over the years, it has the NUMBERS OF ALL THE GUYS FEATURED IN THIS BLOG!!! Now lost... gone.. kaput.. nada!!!

The night before was so surreal, I was with Dave till morning. He did not only have a big cock, it was rock hard, it was so stiff. And sex starved maniac that he is, he was a very quick study, he did to me what I did to him... I was looking forward for the night, for things were getting better than before... so I was thinking what would top Dave? Perhaps this new guy and Brian.. theoretically, two cocks should be better than one.... sad to say, I ended up getting a hair cut instead! Losing my cell, I lost contact. True enough, with no reply from me, I did not meet anyone.

Looking on the bright side, well, I finally have a better phone, one that I spent on. Would I stay with Smart? Am not sure, Sun may be frustrating but they are still cost effective.

I feel like a fool.. having to re start all over again......

3 comments:

  1. hey bert,

    if you are using a prepaid number of smart, you can still have that number back to you. just to go your nearest smart wireless center and just pay a hundred bucks, you can get your old number back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to say i was using sun, which was cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there..your site is really cool..especially the pics..i hope i can be one of the boys the next time... hehehe if interested... 09067045881

    ReplyDelete