Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sex on a Saturday


Long time texting with Leon and it was a no go. Usually, its a question something like chicken or egg : which came first, the chicken or the egg? I get a lot of inquiries asking when is the next orgy and that i text them when there is a group fun. But then, how can I invite them when I never met them? They wish to come if there is an orgy, and I only plan to invite them if I know them!


And leon added another condition, no pics! So, what entice me to invite him? Nothing and that exactly happened.. nothing. But he changed his mind and relented on the picture taking.


So, as with the above pics.. Leon came over and have his cum all over his body. All I did was open my mouth, provided oral sex - never bothered to take off anything. Physically he is nice, so I would have no qualm in introducing him to friends, particularly XXXXX who will drop by later! Then .. Leon ask if he can view pics of XXXXX in my computer.. what the fuck? He wants to masterbate on these pic.. ah ok. being the gracious host, I simply brought out my netbook and showed him. He was looking for a face pic.. of which there was none! Hahahaha, i take pics already headless. The usual face that i crop out would be my face.  Thus, on XXXXX pics, he masterbated and ejaculated on his body. Attitude wise... fail. Nahhhh, I mentioned about the possible orgy but did not invite him nor mention XXXXX.


As if nothing happened, I went back to mom's place and just continued to watch tv, eat merienda. Leon was something I would simply classify as charity sex, something for good karma points. And karma comes so fast - got me another surprise visitor... and oh yes... my reward for being nice!





Yes, this time... after the initial necessary shots ... i took off all of my clothing and had fun. I suck and got fucked and he provided attention on my nipple till i ejaculated! Of course he is not perfect : he left kiss marks on my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment