Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Scorpio Massuer - Jom 0919 610 8999



I slept till after lunch and woke up with Ting already on my computer, which is great since I would be trying out a new masseur that is referred by Jonas. His name is Jom already working for around 4 months in a massage place somewhere in Quezon Avenue. I guess, the economy is still bad, for what else would push a good looking person to being a masseur? My mind was still half sleep so we took more time to talk ... he used to work in a Department Store - you know that brand with malls everywhere! Its just that they hire only for around 5 months and then look for new ones. His number? Jom can be called at 0919 610 8999

9 comments:

  1. parang payat. ok ba service? i called him, kamuka daw sya ni mark herras. how true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send me jon's photo please - with face? I want to know how he looks like before I call him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. massage lang talaga kuya?
    nothing more than that happened?

    ^_^

    parang i like him eh..
    ganda ng lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much ang massage ni joms? cute ba siya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pipz, I came across this MAN- Jom. He said that his service costs P2,000. Whaaah.... I asked a lot of questions till we met at P1,700 for a package. He was respectful and seemed educated. Excellent Masseur!! When it comes to extra service, he really ROCKs! whew! unforgettably fantastic!!! gosh..I gave him his share because his performance justifies his asked price!!

    To Jom: galing mo dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pipz!

    I like this man, he's a gifted-hot-shy type!! courteous and seemed trustworthy. On top of those, his

    sensual massage - Excellent!
    inter-personal skill - Excellent!
    hygine - Excellent!
    body type - Great enough to embrace with (mwahh!!!)

    Jomz- pwede ba kitang gawing papa for life? :) hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Guys,

    Yo! Just tried Joms' massage service. He's really cute and a really nice guy. Honestly, even if he'd not fuck me I'd still be happy to chat with a cool guy like him. He's trying to earn to get back to studies, so please be nice to him as well, thankz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bert pahingi naman contacts at pictures ng best masseur na natry mo. Yung guapo at nice body. Birthday ko na ngayong december 2. pa birthday mo na sakin. Eto email ko jsfilam@yahoo.com. Thanks so much bert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. parang sa soddom and gomorahh sana di kayp magka aids, ingat lang

    ReplyDelete