Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

definitions ... meanings of group sex

Wednesday, 5 January 2011. Let me recall last night before I forget. Daddy John was prompt, the very essence of dependability and professionalism, he was in my pad by 7pm. TonyI2 arrived with a bottle of black label, he admitted it was his first time for group sex and he needed to loosen a bit. Vince arrived alone, although he planned to come with someone else. Yujiro completed the group while Jay sent a message he just woke and asking whether he could still go and join - him, I chose to ignore.

How was it? I have three guys I never met before but I felt secure with John's presence. The sex was great although not much fucking since Tony, John, and Vince are practically newbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment