Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A one night stand ....


 When I saw the cock pics, I would be honest that I immediately heard a negative comment in my head. I have the choice to simply delete and forget... or go with reality and state a side benefit of taking pictures : the view is different. Undressing is usually done with the lights off but the camera has a flash giving a different perspective to the sight.






Who is he? Lets just keep him as anonymous. One thing do, there is someone else and I did not take off my sando. Like I said, I like to take pictures primarily for documentation purposes and thus blog it, side benefit for readers / followers they get to share a life they most likely simply read or dream about, for we all have our own set of reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment