Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wishes for Willow


Willow is the name of a fantasy movie I loved. Willow is also the name of the witch in the Buffy the Vampire slayer TV series. Surprisingly - Willow was my guest last night, he proclaims to be a long loyal blog reader. More surprisingly, he is cute, handsome, and obviously gifted with a long cock good for sucking, and a very loyal lover / partner for around 7 years! Wait.. wait, if he is loyal and loving - what is he doing on my bed? Don't get him wrong.. I had to exert extra effort to have him in my mouth and he left intact. He was confused with his relationship and thus ended to an impulsive eyeball with me.... and me? Before we got to talked I presumed he wanted sex and thus I immediately proceeded to realize that wish of his..... so here, my mouth and hand got to work before my lips and brain started to be a "friend" in deed.


I hate to burst your bubble but he is not perfect physically.. he is a bit short, around 5-2. I know that my disclosure might seem bad but it is part of being honest and that honesty, my sincerity is what I offered to him last night. His last text was that he made some realization after our encounter which made me smile. I find him a bit sad or reflective - he was able to have something that most of us do dream off - a live in partner for the last 5 years, and before that, they were a couple of around 2 years. His family is very supportive, such that they look  for Red when they are not together.  Kainngit na ba? Nope, around 3 months ago, they agreed to have an open relationship because of a third party, and two months after - Red is also officially a boyfriend to Jake!!! Duhhhhh. Apparently, the Red defines an open relationship as being able to have two boyfriends or more. Oh my goodness! Readers, friends, do please react on this one. Me, my understanding of an open relationship is that it allows both parties to have sex with other men, other guys, other gays BUT it precludes you from having another relationship. I had my share of open relationship - and the problem arises when we note someone else trying to come in emotionally and not just sexually! I mean sex is just sex, it does not involve the heart ... understandable that one can have sex without any meaning. But having two boyfriends because that is your definition of an open relationship? Wow as in weh!! First time for me (and I am 46 years old, going 47 in October) to hear such.



In that 7 years, Willow had been almost faithful - exception was meeting with an ex. And in the last three months that they had an open relationship... Willow had only met 5 guys... huh? 5? I can meet 5 in a week. Willow is an ideal long term relationship material except I am not sure he realize that. He was being wreck that at his age of 29, he is worried there would be no others that would love him. Duhhhh.. so from sucking, I ended up cuddling the guy... hmmmm, anyone interested in him? sent an email!!!! hahahahaha



Actually, when Willow arrived I just finished a threesome with Jake and Inigo - which I initially planned to blog first but the story of Willow impressed me more. I took pictures with me still dressed up for I thought he might be a one minute challenge, you know.. suck, cum, and good bye - with no need of undressing... well, i sucked, massaged him, and cuddle for a time.... i felt more intimate with him than we had anal sex.. he asked questions, we talked, we conversed - i felt someone peeking into my sould, and it was a rare experience, i bared parts of it.

I can only wish willow he find the right one and that he realize there is nothing for him to fear. One of his questions - who or what instances that i can curse or hate an encounter. For a moment, it was like being on stage of a Question and Answer portion - hate is a useless emotion, one simply forgets and move on. When there are bad times, I simply look forward to a good time!

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi herbert! im sorry bt i cnt help but to comment on this. i feel sorry for willow. ganun daw tlga. hit and miss. If he's really that faithful,i would say(in Bea Alonzo peg) Pwedeng ako na lang? lol just kidding. I hope i cn be ur friend and with willow! lol adios

    ReplyDelete